Controller incinerator system PF1300
The PF1300 Flare Ignition System is specifically designed to provide automatic electronic ignition for open Flare applications. Integrated status contacts allow for local alarm and remote monitoring capability.
The PF1300’s design and optional integrated solar package provide a robust stand-alone ignition solution.
- Spark Timing
- Spark Intensity
- Continuous or On-demand Spark
Optional integrated solar package.
- Designed and tested to operate over a wide range of ambient temperatures (-40 to 65 °C).
- The system is mounted in a NEMA 4X enclosure.
- Integrated watchdog timer ensures the system will reset and continue to operate in the event of power spikes or static electricity discharge.
- Low power requirement.
- Optional solar package provides up to 7 days of full autonomy.
- Strict manufacturing and Quality Assurance guidelines provide consistency and dependability.
- Easy to operate Start/Stop interface buttons.
- LED status indicators demonstrate the status of the system.
- Auto Ignition.
- 12V or 24V operation supported.
Class 1, Division 2, Grp ABCD; T4A
CSA Type 4X