We maintain a large inventory that allows us to respond swiftly to your needs. And if you need custom dies and inserts for unique applications, our engineering and manufacturing teams are ready to work with you no matter how great the challenge.
GRITFACE® coating for tong dies and handling tool inserts is field-proven to last longer than hardened steel dies and inserts used with high-strength tubulars:
- Used to run most CRA tubulars in North Sea since 1997 and now used worldwide.
- Used on tubulars from 1-3/50” to 13-3/8”.
- Heaviest string run to date weighs in excess of 250 tons.
- Heaviest lab test to date is 400 tons on 7”-35PPF 22% Cr 125ksi tubing.
- Used with expandable tubulars.
Offered in all five tooth patterns: Standard (-0), Diamond (-D), Pyramid (-P), Fine Pyramid (-FP) and GRITFACE® (G3-XXXX-XXX-5):
- 5/8" Width Tong Dies
- 1” Width Tong Dies
- 1-1/4” Width Tong Dies
- Eckel 4-1/2" Hydra-Shift and 4-1/2 UHT Backup
- Eckel 4-1/2" Hydra-Shift LS and 5-1/2 UHT Tong
- Eckel 5-1/2" Hydra-Shift LS and 5-1/2 UHT VS Backup
- Eckel 5-1/2" Hydra-Shift LS and 5-1/2 UHT VS Tong
- Eckel 5-1/2" UHT/UHT HS and 8-5/8 Hydra-Shift HT Backup
- Eckel 5-1/2" UHT/UHT HS and 8-5/8 Hydra-Shift HT Tong