Crafted to streamline pilot burner upkeep, Profire’s Inline Pilot was designed with the end-user in mind. The newly designed pilot increases efficiency during extreme conditions, improves uptime and simplifies assembly and maintenance.
The Inline Pilot utilizes a unique technology—Near Field Ionization (NFI). Smaller flames are combined into one larger flame at the nozzle opening. The flame flows past the internal flame rod, allowing precision in flame quality. And with a bayonet style-locking mount, the Inline Pilot is ready for immediate installation.
- Ability to function reliably with less than 1 psi during adverse conditions.
- Easily removable, single, internal kanthal flame rod fitted inside a specially designed combustion nozzle.
- Reliable lighting under extreme environmental conditions.
- Initial flame anchoring ensured with the inline design.
- Optimized internal diffuser and welded shell nozzle assembly.
- The base hub accommodates an upstream mix and inline flame rod base connection via two threaded input ports.
- Designed to create negative pressure inside the nozzle to automatically aspirate air when the flame needs to be fortified.
- Easy securing with bayonet style-locking mount.
- No adjustment of rod needed.