Designed to eliminate cumbersome installation, poor flame detection, and burned-up wires and nozzles, the FSI efficiently and repeatedly ignites flares in the most demanding and extreme flare stack environments.
The in-line assembly makes it fast and easy to replace parts and renders it unnecessary to remove the pilot from the flare. When used with the Profire 2100, the FSI boasts an industry-leading, dual-sense technology composed of an in-line flame rectifier and an Inconel thermocouple flame detector. Wires are safely tucked away 5 feet from the tip of the FSI, and its heavy wall nozzle is built to take a beating.
- Easy installation: no wires, no bushings, no rod adjustments.
- Optimized long-life burner assembly.
- Naturally aspirated NG mixer with #60 orifice to reduce freeze-up.
- Core assembly (inside the cylinder) protected from extreme heat.
- Integrated wind diffuser to protect pilot flame in all weather conditions.
- Backup flame ionization (requires PF 2100F).
- Unique FireFlex wire insulator (optional) to resist heat and flame damage.